Who to contact for help with Law and Order, Fire advice, Drains and Flooding

Police and Law Enforcement. For emergencies telephone 999, for anything else use telephone number 101. Any questions and advice look on the Thames Valley Police website http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/

The Police Community Support Officer is Tina Townshend. Look at http://www.whosmybobby.co.uk/ for more information on Neighbourhood Policing.

Medical Emergency - dial 999. In the case of cardiac arrest an Automated External Defibrillator is placed in the village outside the Reading Room and information on its use will be given by the emergency service.


For advice on the national picture from the Environment Agency : http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk

For local advice look at http://www.westoxon.gov.uk

Advice from Oxfordshire County Council: www.oxfordshire.gov.uk

Electricity. For power cuts and otherv emergencies telephone 0845 770 8090, for general information 0845 744 4555. For information on electricity in emergencies http://www.southern-electric.co.uk

 Water Supply and Waste Water. Thames Water Utilities are responsible, contact  http://www.thameswater.co.uk/

Fire Service. Details are available on the website is run by Oxfordshire County Council www.oxfordshire.gov.uk There is also information to advise on prevention of fire and precautions that can be taken.